Hello friend, let’s keep you in your genius zone.
How many times have you said, “I need to hire a copywriter for this” … only to end up grudgingly writing the copy yourself?
Sure, the job got done. But …
• Did you wish you were doing something else – anything else – but writing?
• Did it take you away from other important, revenue-generating areas of your business?
• Did you find yourself cursing at a blank screen 10 minutes into the job?
If so, I get it. As a business owner, you’re pulled in a million directions. The daily overwhelm is REAL. So, if copywriting doesn’t light you up inside, there’s a simple fix for that.
Hi, I’m Nicole – a conversion copywriter for savvy business owners like yourself!
While you’re focused on serving your people and scaling your business, I’ll write copy for you that:
- Attracts your ideal clients (people you'll love to work with).
- Helps you sound more human (because nobody buys from robots).
- Turns casual readers into loyal, adoring purchasers (cha-ching!).
- Helps you smash your sales goals (now we’re talkin’).
- Must-Read Email Sequences
I help you use the power of email to stay top of mind with your audience, thoughtfully moving them from consideration to purchase.
- High-Converting Sales & Web Pages
From scrollers to buyers: that’s the goal! I use story-driven copy to help your readers feel understood, appreciated, and excited to buy from you.
I'm always thinking about the emotional reasons why someone would be interested in you and your brand. At the end of the day – even if your product or service is highly technical – your readers need to feel personally connected to it. That's the spark that leads to brand loyalty, and that's the loyalty that leads to sales.
Let’s see if we have any favourites in common …
- Book genre
Suspense or anything by Liane Moriarty.
Revisionist History by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Yummy drink
Piña coladas, preferably sipped in the Caribbean.
- Way to relax
Hot bath and a good book (see above).
- Travel destination
- Guilty pleasure
Buying way more lipsticks than I need.